Interior designing of a house is all about taking take care of all the minute detailing and creating magic by balancing the space requirements. Here are some very simple yet tricky tips from the interior designers that can help you live your dream in your most beautifully decorated house.
- Usage of beautiful and creative patterns in the house can make it look more attractive. There is no such rule that you have to stick to the same pattern throughout the room. You can play with different types, sizes, and prints. Mostly, interior designers insist on using large patterns with white space and small ones with compact surfaces.
- If you have an empty corner in the room and you are confused about how to fill it to complete the look of the room, nothing is best suitable than the usage of indoor plants. Beautiful indoor plants are best for adding colors to the house. Their beauty can add depth and character to any room in the house and one must have some indoor plants to maintain the purity and freshness of the house. You can use an antique vase, jars, small colorful pots, or any other décor for the plants to plant inside the house.
- Many people love to have beautiful paintings on the wall of the house but choosing the correct size plays a very vital role in the decoration. Sometimes choosing a large wall painting may destroy the complete look of the house as it may look cluttery in the house. In that case, you can replace the large painting with sets of small painting frames. This is not necessary to always keep them over your sofa wall. You can hang them on either side of the sofa and with this simple trick, you will be amazed at the look of your room.
- Many people use one huge art piece in the room. But try to add small décor objects in the room and you will feel the change. You can have small sets of vases, cushions, pendant lights, etc. in the room to play with smaller elements. It is not necessary that all the patterns of the vases or sizes must be the same. You can choose different shapes and sizes, even in the cushions, you can choose all the different prints in the same room. You can use multiple of the same elements and add more beauty to your house.
- An interior décor of the house is incomplete without keeping the things that are close to your heart. Keeping things like photo frames, achievements, favorite art pieces, etc. helps in adding soul to your house. whenever you will look at those things, you will happy and alive. Hence, it is very important to add your important and favorite things in the house to make it feel like this is your house and it completely belongs to you.
These are some very simple tips that anyone can easily apply in their house to make it lively and beautiful. Vist Concepts Architects.